What is COD (Cash on Delivery)?
number1med.com is the first online pharmacy to offer you COD (Cash on Delivery) as a safer alternative to credit card payments. Due to customer demand, and recommendations by e-commerce experts, COD is now the preferred method of payment.
How do you order by COD on number1med.com?
- Browse the website and find your product. Click on the Buy Now button.
- On Checkout enter your contact and delivery address information.
- Once we reach you by email or phone to verify your order, we'll ship out your order.
- Purchase a cashier's check or money order from your bank or UPS
- When the delivery person arrives, give them the cashier's check or money order certificate and enjoy your product safe.
What is COD?
COD stands for Cash on Delivery. Basically: a courier, such as UPS, FedEx or UPS, delivers the product to you. After you receive the product, you give a cashier's check or money order to the delivery person. That's it. You're guaranteed quick delivery of your product, and you eliminate any possibility of credit card fraud or identity theft.
- Eliminates any possibility of credit card 'phishing' scams or identity theft. Pharmacy websites come and go. Most don't last even 3 months. Your credit card number is worth $500-$1000 when sold to a credit card scam. You don't have to worry about funny charges appearing on your credit card statement 6 months later.
- You are guaranteed quick delivery of the product . We don't get paid until you receive your product. That is why we ship the day after you order so that you can receive it within 3 to 4 days . There are no delays from credit card verifications or authorizations.
- Because the product will be in your hands when you hand over the check, you know for sure you have received a product . Even with a credit card payment, you are not sure what will arrive at your doorstep 3 days later.